Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Note format for playback on Mac
Galaxy Note support 1080p video playback, we can watch 1080P full HD videos on Galaxy Note, Blu-ray movies is 1080P movies, but we can not direct to play Blu-ray Dice on Galaxy Note, and the Galaxy Note not support external Blu-ray Driver, if we want to watch Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note, we must rip Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note format on Mac.
If we want to watch Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note, we must have:
External Blu-ray Driver
Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
Step 1: Download and run Blu-ray Ripper on Mac, the powerful Blu-ray Ripper for Mac support Mac OS X 10.5 above (including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.you can free download Mac Blu-ray Ripper for Galaxy Note here.
Step 2: Load or drag Blu-ray Dice/folder into Mac Blu-ray Ripper. The Blu-ray Ripper can load Blu-ray Dice, Blu-ray folder, DVD Rom, DVD folder, DVD IFO into the Blu-ray for Galaxy Note.
Step 3: Choose the best video format for Galaxy Note. Then you can watch 1080P Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note with high quality in full screen.
Click “Profile” to choose “Android MP4 Video(*.mp4)” and click “settings” to change “resolution” as “1920*1080″ then you can keep watch 1080P Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note. Change “frame rate” as “30fps”, video bitrate as “1200kbps”, then you can watch blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note keep high quality.
Step 4: Rip Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note on Mac.
When you finished these settings, you can click “OK” to save settings and retune main interface, Click “Convert” button to start rip Blu-ray to MP4 for Galaxy Note.
- Watch full HD 1080P blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note
- Mac DVD to Galaxy Note Converter – Rip DVD to Galaxy Note format on Mac OS Lion
- DVD to Galaxy Note Converter – Play DVD movies on Galaxy Note in full screen
- Convert DVD to Kindle Fire for playback on Mac OS X Lion
- Samsung Galaxy Note Review – The monster smartphone
- How can I play AVI Videos on Galaxy Note
- Best Video format for Motorola Xoom Playback
- Rip Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire format on Mac OS X Lion
- How to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – watch 1080P Blu-ray Movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Blu-ray MKV video playback problem on Galaxy S2