How to transfer Canon FS300 videos to Acer A500 Tablet
“I received an Acer A500 Tablet for Christmas. while I am quite fluent with standard the standard PC….I do have several questions with the tablet. My husband was,told, when he bought the tablet that I would be able to transfer all the video that I have stored on my camcorder. I have a canon fs300 and can’t figure out how to transfer the video and save it on my tablet.”
Transfer camcorder videos to Android Tablet for playing, I think there have lots of people want to do it, and have the same problem.
We need to know, the Canon FS300 record video format is MPEG-2 MOD video format, and according to the Acer Iconia Tab A500′s specs, you would easily notice that the Android tablet can play H.264 BP, H.264 MP, H.264 HP, MPEG-4 and H.263 videos. So if we want to watch Canon FS 300 record MOD videos on Acer Tab A500, we need to convert Canon FS300 MOD to H.264 MP4 for Acer Iconia Tab A500.
How to convert and transfer Canon FS300 MOD to Acer A500.
Step 2: Put Canon FS300 MOD Videos to the Video Converter by click “Add Video”.
Step 3: Click “Profile” to choose “All Profile – Acer A1 Video (*.mp4)” the H.264 Video profiles optimized for you. you can also use “Search box” to find the profile.
Click “Settings” to change resolution as “1280*720″, change video bit rate as “1500kbps”, change frame rate as “24fps” and change aspect ratio as “16:9″.
You can also “Effect”, “Trim”, “Crop” etc your record videos by the video converter.
Step 4: Click “Convert” button to convert Canon FS300 MOD to H.264 MP4 for Acer A500 Tablet. When it finished, you can transfer the converted MP4 videos to Acer A500 Tablet for playing.
- Android FAQs (122)
- Acer Iconia Tab (4)
- Agora ICS (1)
- Amazon Kindle Fire (20)
- Archos 101 Internet Tablet (1)
- Asus MeMo 370T (1)
- Asus Transformer Pad 300 (1)
- Galaxy Note (15)
- Galaxy S2 (8)
- Galaxy S3 (9)
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 (19)
- Galaxy Tab 2 (6)
- Galaxy Tab 7.0 (4)
- Galaxy Tab P1000 (3)
- Google Nexus 7 Tablet (7)
- HTC Flyer (2)
- HTC One X (1)
- Huawei MediaPad 7 (11)
- Kindle Fire HD (1)
- Motorola Atrix 4G (1)
- Nook Color (2)
- Nook Tablet (3)
- Sony Tablet S (8)
- Toshiba Thrive (1)
- Xoom (8)
- Android Tools (9)
- Apple (2)
- iPod (2)
- News (19)
- Reviews (9)
- Android FAQs (122)
- Kindle Fire HD gives Nexus 7 stiff competition
- Kogan’s Agora Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet: Love and Loathe
- Guide: How to play WMA on Nexus 7 Tablet
- Guide:How to Root Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Transfer data files to Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- How to watch Netflix on Nexus 7 without root/unlock
- Put iTunes music on the Google Nexus 7 Tablet for playing
- Play Flash videos on Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Sync/play iTunes video to Nexus 7 Tablets from Mac
- Best video format for Archos 101 Internet Tablet
- zaki on How to connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to PC
- Nexus Tablet Forum on Guide: How to play WMA on Nexus 7 Tablet
- David on Transfer data files to Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Nwosu Desmond on How to connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to PC
- Pouya on How to connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to PC
- Tessa on Transfer data files to Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Put iTunes music on the Google Nexus 7 Tablet for playing | Tools for Android on Sync/play iTunes video to Nexus 7 Tablets from Mac
- Convert DRM-protected WMA to Huawei MediaPad | Tools for Android on Play iTunes M4V videos on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
- Router Belkin on How to connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to PC
- admin on Watch movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 in full-screen with high quality
Tags1080P Full HD MKV video Android 4.1 Android Tablet AVI Best AVI Converter best video format for galaxy tab best video format for galaxy tab 10.1 best xoom video format convert dvd to mp4 for kindle fire convert flv to mp4 for kindle fire convert mkv to mp4 cootub DRM DRM Removal DRM remove DVD movies DVD ripper for Galaxy Tab 10.1 free android games free download youtube to kindle fire galaxy note Galaxy S3 Galaxy Tab 2 Galaxy Tab 10.1 galaxy tab 10.1 video converter galaxy tab 10.1 video format support Galaxy Tablet get 10% off get 15% off Ice Cream Sandwich iPad iTunes Video Converter Jelly Bean Kindle Fire Kindle Fire Video Converter M4V Mac OS X Mountain Lion MKV Nook Tablet remove DRM protection Sony Tablet S watch DVD movies on Galaxy Note watch dvd movies on galaxy tab 10.1 watch DVD movies on Kindle Fire watch movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 watch movies on kindle fire