Convert DVD IFO to MP4 for Galaxy Note
May you want to watch DVD movies on Galaxy Note, and have some DVD IFO files, how to play DVD IFO on Galaxy Note? IFO file is one of the three types of files which are use on DVD, a DVD contains many different types of files, such as VOB, BUP and IFO.IFO file contains important navigation information, such as the chapters and the aspect ratio, if we want to play DVD IFO files on Galaxy Note, we need to convert DVD IFO to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Note.
Here is a guide how to easy convert DVD IFO to Galaxy Note support video format
The Aiseesoft DVD Ripper can help us easy and fast convert DVD Rom to Galaxy Note video format, convert DVD VIDEO_TS Folder to Galaxy Note, convert DVD IFO to Galaxy Note video format.
Step 2: Click “Profile” to choose “Android MP4 Video (*.mp4)”, Galaxy Note support 720P HD movies playback, we can click “Settings” to change “Encoder” as “H.264″, “Resolution” as “1280*720″, “Video Bitrate” as “1200 kbps”, “Frame Rate” as “24 fps”. With this settings, we can watch 720p HD DVD movies on Galaxy Note.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button to start convert DVD IFO files to H.264 MP4, when it finished, we can transfer converted DVD IFO videos into Galaxy Note for watching.
- How to convert DVD ISO to Galaxy Note video format
- DVD to Galaxy Note Converter – Play DVD movies on Galaxy Note in full screen
- Best Galaxy Note Video Converter – convert MTS/TiVo/VOB/MOV/AVI/MKV to MP4 for Galaxy Note
- Mac DVD to Galaxy Note Converter – Rip DVD to Galaxy Note format on Mac OS Lion
- Convert/Watch Amazon WMV movies on Galaxy Note
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Note format for playback on Mac
- Watch full HD 1080P blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note Review – The monster smartphone
- How can I play AVI Videos on Galaxy Note
- Galaxy Note gets Android 4.0 later rather than sooner