iTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Play iTunes video on Galaxy Tab 10.1
Purchase and download videos from iTunes Store. Watch iTunes movies on Apple’s authorized device, like your iPad, iPhone, iPod, Mac computer. If you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, then how to watch iTunes video on Galaxy Tab 10.1. iTunes video have DRM protection and the iTunes video format is M4V, Galaxy Tab 10.1 can not directly to play DRM media files, and Galaxy Tab 10.1 not support M4V video format. If we want to put iTunes video to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for playback, we need to remove iTunes DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V to Galaxy Tab 10.1 friendly video format.
Free download iTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 Converter here, install and run it.
Step 1: Click “Add Video” to load iTunes M4V videos into iTunes Video Converter. The iTunes Video Converter – best DRM removal tool not only can remove iTunes DRM protection, but also can remove Amazon WMV DRM protection.
Step 2: Click “Video files to” choose “common video => MP4 Video(AVC)” , click “Settings” to change “Resolution” as “1280*720″ and change “H.264″. You can also choose “Zoom” to “Keep original” or “Full Screen”, “16:9″, “4:3″ etc.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button to remove iTunes DRM for Galaxy Tab 10.1 and convert iTunes M4V to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1, when it finished, we can transfer iTunes movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- How to watch iTunes Video on Galaxy Note
- iTunes Video to Xoom Converter – Watch iTunes movies on Motorola Xoom
- Convert iTunes M4V to MP4 for Xoom on Mac OS Lion
- Stream/transfer iTunes videos into Sony Tablet S for playback
- How to synchronize music from an iTunes library with the HTC Flyer
- Convert Amazon WMV to Sony Tablet S for playback
- Play avi video on samsung galaxy s2
- Three ways to play AVI video on Galaxy Tab 10.1