Transfer/play 1080P full HD MKV movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1
When we get hands on the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. We must say the screen is gorgeous, and the high resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) makes movies pop. Then how can we watch 1080P MKV movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1, All blu-ray collections are ripped into .mkv videos, and now I can put these movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1, but the MKV files can not be play, or playing not Smooth.
Don’t worry, MKV to Galaxy Tab Converter can help us to easy and fast convert 1080P full HD MKV to Galaxy Tab friendly video format. Just three clicks.
Step 1: Click “Add Video” to load MKV files into the top rated MKV to Galaxy Tab 10.1 Converter.
Step 2: Click “Profile” to choose “Android => Samsung Galaxy Tab Video(*.mp4)” profile. This is a through optimization of parameters. If you want to custom settings, we can click “settings” to change default profile. We can change “Encoder” as “H.264″, “Resolution” as “1920*1080″, “Video Bitrate” as “2000kbps”.
With this settings, we can watch movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 with high quality in full screen.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button to start converting MKV to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Tab 10.1, when it finished, we can transfer converted MKV videos into Galaxy Tab 10.1, then we can watch movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 anywhere anytime.
- Watch full HD 1080P blu-ray movies on Galaxy Note
- Watch movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 in full-screen with high quality
- DVD to Galaxy Note Converter – Play DVD movies on Galaxy Note in full screen
- How to play 1080P movies on Sony Tablet S
- Play Amazon movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 – WMV to Galaxy Tab 10.1
- How to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – watch 1080P Blu-ray Movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- How to play DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Watch 1080P Blu-ray movies on the Sony Tablet S
- iTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Play iTunes video on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- How to transfer Canon FS300 videos to Acer A500 Tablet