Convert iTunes M4V video to Galaxy S3
Do you want to convert M4V to Galaxy S3 video format for playing? We know the M4V videos from iTunes Store have DRM Protection, Galaxy S3 can not directly to play iTunes movies, and Galaxy S3 not support M4V format. So if we want to view iTunes video on Galaxy S3, we need to remove DRM from M4V files and convert M4V to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy S3.
Step 1: Click “Add Video” or drag iTunes M4V files in to iTunes M4V Converter.
Step 2: Click “Video files to” choose “Samsung – Galaxy SII” profile, this profile also compatible perfect.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button to remove DRM protection from iTunes M4V files and convert M4V to MP4 for Galaxy S3. When it finished, we can transfer converted iTunes video to Galaxy S3 for playback.
- How to watch iTunes Video on Galaxy Note
- iTunes Video to Xoom Converter – Watch iTunes movies on Motorola Xoom
- iTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Play iTunes video on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Convert iTunes M4V to MP4 for Xoom on Mac OS Lion
- Stream/transfer iTunes videos into Sony Tablet S for playback
- Convert AVI to Samsung Galaxy S3 for playing
- How to convert DVD ISO to Galaxy Note video format
- How to synchronize music from an iTunes library with the HTC Flyer
- Free Sync files from Apple Device to Galaxy Device
- Convert/Watch Amazon WMV movies on Galaxy Note