Play Flash videos on Google Nexus 7 Tablet
With this way we can play flash videos on Google Nexus 7 Tablet, just convert flash video to Google Nexus 7 Tablet compatible video format.
Don’t want to convert flash format(flv, f4v, swf) to mp4 format for Google Nexus 7, maybe you like me try below ways: install Adobe flash player apk in Google Nexus 7(Although we know the Adobe not supported Android 4.0, Android 4.1), try third part media player, or use Chrome/Firefox to open flash files, etc. But all failed!
Now when I use the Flash Video Converter to convert flash video format to Nexus 7 friendly video format, the Nexus 7 play flash video Successfully.
Here is my way how to convert flash to Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Step 1: Run the Video Converter then click “Add Video” to load Flash video(flv, swf, f4v) it.
Step 2: Click “Profile” to choose “Android – Android MP4 Video(*.mp4)” profile.
We this Converter, we can click “settings” to DIY profile. If you want to play 720P videos on Nexus 7, we can change “Resolution” as “1280*720″.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button to convert flash video to mp4 format. When it finished, we can transfer the converted flashed video to Nexus 7 Tablet,
With this way, now we can watch flash videos on Nexus 7 Tablet.
- Could the Asus MeMo Become a $199 Google-Branded “Nexus” Tablet
- Sync/play iTunes video to Nexus 7 Tablets from Mac
- How to play 720P MKV videos on Nook Tablet
- How to play MKV videos on the Sony Tablet S
- Play iTunes M4V videos on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
- Google heralds next Android with Jelly Bean sculpture
- How to watch AVI videos on Sony Tablet S via AVI to Sony Tablet S Converter
- How to transfer Canon FS300 videos to Acer A500 Tablet
- How to play MPEG videos on Nook Color
- How can I play AVI Videos on Galaxy Note