Play iTunes M4V videos on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
Do you want to watch your movies purchased and downloaded from iTunes Store? Put the iTunes M4V movies to Huawei MediaPad 7 for playback. Note the M4V files purchased from iTunes Store are locked by DRM protection. So you need to get a DRM Converter rather than a simple Video Converter.
iTunes Video Converter can easy and fast help us to remove DRM protection from iTunes M4V files, and convert M4V to AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, VOB, FLV, etc format. We can download iTunes Video Converter Windows Version, Mac Version here.
Step 1: Run iTunes Video Converter, and click “Add Video” to put M4V files into the DRM Removal tool.
Step 2: Click “Video files to” choose “Common Video – MP4 Video(AVC)” as output video format.
Click “Settings” to change “Resolution” as “1280*720″, “Encoder” as “H.264″, “Frame Rate” as “29.97 fps”, “Bit Rate” as “1200 kbps”. With this settings, we can get the best video format for Huawei MediaPad 7. This settings also compatible Huawei MediaPad 10.
Step 3: click “Convert” button to start removing DRM protection from iTunes M4V files, and convert M4V to H.264 MP4 for Huawei MediaPad 7. When it finished, we can sync converted M4V to Huawei MediaPad 7 for watching.
- How to play MKV on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
- Play MTS/M2TS files on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
- Best Video Format for Huawei MediaPad 7
- Stream/transfer iTunes videos into Sony Tablet S for playback
- iTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Play iTunes video on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- iTunes Video to Xoom Converter – Watch iTunes movies on Motorola Xoom
- Convert iTunes M4V video to Galaxy S3
- How to watch iTunes Video on Galaxy Note
- How to play 720P MKV videos on Nook Tablet
- How to play MKV videos on the Sony Tablet S