Put iTunes music on the Google Nexus 7 Tablet for playing
Want to put iTunes DRM music to Google Nexus 7 Tablet for playback. But you found DoubleTwist can’t upload DRM protected songs to Nexus 7. Don’t worry, If you put the Google Music Player on your computer, you can sync it to your iTunes account and transfer music to your Google Music account, both on your computer and on your phone. You can then select songs to sync to your phone from Google music so that you don’t have to stream them all. OK, the stream issue is resolved.
As we know, Google Nexus 7 Tablet can’t read DRM files. The iTunes DRM music also can’t played by Nexus 7. Unless we can remove DRM protection from DRM music.
Tips: With this DRM Removal tool, we can also remove DRM from Amazon WMV Video and Windows Media Audio.
Step 1: Install and run the DRM Removal, Click “Add Video” or drag your iTunes DRM music(m4a, m4b, m4p, m4r) into DRM Removal.
Step 2: Click “Audio files to” choose “MP3″ as output audio format.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button to remove DRM from iTunes DRM songs and convert to mp3 format for Nexus 7. When it finished, we can click “Find Target” to find converted iTunes songs, and transfer to Nexus 7. With this way, we can play iTunes music on Nexus 7 now.
Free download the DRM Removal here to remove your DRM music for Nexus 7.
Note: if you want to play iTunes DRM videos on Nexus 7, you can read this guide: How to play iTunes DRM videos on Nexus 7
- Sync/play iTunes video to Nexus 7 Tablets from Mac
- Play Flash videos on Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Could the Asus MeMo Become a $199 Google-Branded “Nexus” Tablet
- iTunes Video to Xoom Converter – Watch iTunes movies on Motorola Xoom
- iTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Play iTunes video on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- How to synchronize music from an iTunes library with the HTC Flyer
- Stream/transfer iTunes videos into Sony Tablet S for playback
- Play iTunes M4V videos on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
- Convert iTunes M4V video to Galaxy S3
- Convert DRM-protected WMA to Huawei MediaPad