Sync/play iTunes video to Nexus 7 Tablets from Mac
Do you have a large number of videos from the iTunes Store and want to put them on Nexus 7 tablet for watching? As we know, the purchased videos from iTunes Store have DRM protection. But Nexus 7 cannot read DRM protected files. So if we want to play iTunes on Nexus 7 Tablet, we need to remove DRM protection first.
Nexus 7 Tablet only compatible H.263, H,264, AVC, MPEG-4, VP8. When we finished removed iTunes DRM protection, we need convert M4V to H.264 MP4 format for Google Nexus 7 Tablet.
M4V Converter for Mac (compatible Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion) is we best choose to convert iTunes movies to Nexus 7 Tablet tool, with the Mac M4V to Nexus 7 Converter, we can easy and fast remove DRM Protection and convert M4V to Nexus 7 friendly video format. Free download M4V Converter for Mac Now.
Step 1: Click “Add Video” to load iTunes M4V files into the M4V Converter for Mac.
Step 2: Click “Profile” to choose “Android – Android MP4 Video(*.mp4)” as output video format.
If you want to watch 720P iTunes videos on Nexus 7 Tablet, you can click settings use below settings:
Video Bitrate: 1200 kbps
Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Aspect Rate: Auto
Step 3: Click “Convert” button to start remove DRM from iTunes videos and convert M4V to MP4 format, when it finished, we can sync converted iTunes videos to Nexus 7 Tablet via iTunes on Mac
- iTunes to Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Play iTunes video on Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Play iTunes M4V videos on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
- iTunes Video to Xoom Converter – Watch iTunes movies on Motorola Xoom
- Convert iTunes M4V video to Galaxy S3
- How to watch iTunes Video on Galaxy Note
- Stream/transfer iTunes videos into Sony Tablet S for playback
- Convert iTunes M4V to MP4 for Xoom on Mac OS Lion
- Free Sync files from Apple Device to Galaxy Device
- Best Free Android sync tool – doubleTwist
- Could the Asus MeMo Become a $199 Google-Branded “Nexus” Tablet