Transfer data files to Google Nexus 7 Tablet
After you bought a Google Nexus 7 Tablet, can you transfer files like: PDF, image, songs, videos, ringtones to Nexus 7 Tablet? Some people can not transfer and drag files to Nexus 7 and can not create new folders, rename files, or copy files onto it. Below I found two ways to transfer files to Google Nexus 7 Tablet.
1. Use a USB cable to connect your tablet to a Windows computer, and Nexus 7 will be mounted as a drive. Open Windows Explorer and go into the removable drive listed from your tablet. Then you are able to transfer music, pictures, and other files.
2. Transferring files using WiFi. You need to download and install Android Sync Manager app on both your Nexus 7 and computer. After a Pin code entered and connected, you can easily transfer files.
- Put iTunes music on the Google Nexus 7 Tablet for playing
- How to transfer music, video, files from PC to Huawei MediaPad
- Play Flash videos on Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Could the Asus MeMo Become a $199 Google-Branded “Nexus” Tablet
- Transfer music and video to/from computer – Motorola Xoom
- How to transfer music From PC to Samsung Galaxy Note
- Sync/play iTunes video to Nexus 7 Tablets from Mac
- How to watch Netflix on Nexus 7 without root/unlock
- Google heralds next Android with Jelly Bean sculpture
- Play MTS/M2TS files on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet