Guide: How to play WMA on Nexus 7 Tablet
Do you want to play your WMA music on your Nexus 7? Maybe you have tried the Play app and a third party app without success? However mp3 files is played OK. From the Nexus 7 spec, we know the Nexus 7 Tablet is not support WMA format. If we want to play WMA audio on Nexus 7, we need to convert WMA to MP3 format.
Note: Some WMA audio from Windows Media Store, this WMA files have DRM protection, we need remove DRM first.
Step-by-step: How to convert WMA to MP3 for Nexus 7 Tablet
Step 1: Run iSkysoft DRM Removal and click “Add Video” to load WMA files into it.
Step 2: Click “Audio files to” choose “Common Audio – MP3″ as output format.
Step 3: Click “Convert” button, to remove DRM protection and convert WMV to MP3 for Nexus 7, when it finished, we can transfer MP3 songs to Nexus 7 for playing.
- Sync/play iTunes video to Nexus 7 Tablets from Mac
- Put iTunes music on the Google Nexus 7 Tablet for playing
- Guide:How to Root Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Play Flash videos on Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Transfer data files to Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Play iTunes M4V videos on Huawei MediaPad 7 Tablet
- Convert Amazon WMV to Sony Tablet S for playback
- Convert DRM-protected WMA to Huawei MediaPad
- Could the Asus MeMo Become a $199 Google-Branded “Nexus” Tablet
- Play Amazon movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 – WMV to Galaxy Tab 10.1